Hello, Halloween weekend! I can’t believe all of the sales going on. I didn’t plan on buying anything this weekend, but oh my goodness. I couldn’t pass up some of these deals.
- First things first. I was walking by Banana Republic and saw this top on display. I’ve been looking for a bell sleeve top since thats the trend of the season and this one is PERFECT! It wasn’t marked on sale, and when I was at checkout it rang up at $25. What!? All of their sale items are an additional 50% off right now. It is also available in a navy color. There are tons and tons of sweaters from chunky to lightweight and they end up being under $30. I wore it to brunch this morning with my friend Jamie from Treats and Trends. She’s the cutest. Shop the Banana Republic sale here. (Discount automatically applied at checkout.)
- Extra 40% off sale, including this blue ruffle top (also available in blush and white.) So nice I ordered it twice. I can’t wait for my blush top to arrive! It was originally $68 and comes out to $29. What a steal! Shop all sale items here. (Discount automatically applied at checkout.)
- Extra 20% off Nike clearance with code BONUS20. These Nikes are amazing and are under $100 after the code.
- When November hits, I’m all about a good cozy throw and a cup of hot chocolate. I went to target and found some cute options, but then I went to West Elm and wanted every single blanket in there! They are 20% off right now, which brought them down to the same price as Target blankets. Only difference is they’re SO much nicer! I bought this diamond zig zag throw (as seen on my snap chat.)
- These almond toe booties, available in 3 different colors, 25% off! View them here.