Don’t you just love to see what other products people love? I’m usually the type to shop alone, but when Sephora is involved, I’m all about going with friends to check out their tried and true products. Sephora is having a great sale right now, and it’s the perfect time to stock up on your tried and trues and splurge on something you’ve been eyeing! Today I’m taking you through my makeup, hair, and skincare routines along with a few items on my wishlist right now, from the Sephora Sale!
To get started, here’s how the Sephora sale works:
First Access: August 24–29 • Sephora Rouge members get first dibs to shop top beauty finds at 20% off with code YESROUGE a full week earlier than Beauty Insider and VIB members!
The Main Event: August 30–September 3 • All VIB members will receive access to shop event products at 15% off with code YESVIB, and Beauty Insider members will be able to shop the same at 10% off with code YESINSIDER.
Here’s a look at a few of the products I’ll be raving about today! PS I wanted to share another beauty favorite while we’re discussing favorites around here! Whether you’re taking selfies on Instagram stories or fixing up your makeup when you’re out and about, my Lumee Duo case is great! It creates amazing lighting for photos or fixing up my makeup! If the lighting isn’t great I whip out this case and it makes a huge difference!
Below are the top selling products at Sephora at the moment! 2 of them are on my wishlist, and 2 of them are already a part of my beauty routine!
- Huda Eye Shadow Palette (I have and love this!) 2. Sunday Riley Jet Lag Mask (wishlist item) 3. Drunk Elephant Polypeptide Cream (wishlist item) 4. Pat McGrath Labs Lipstick 5. Moroccanoil Treatment (have and love!) 6. Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne 7. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
What to Buy from the Sephora Sale:
Below you can find a list of the products I currently use. At the end of each section you will find a bolded line with all of the things in my wish list! If you prefer images only, just scroll past the text to the bottom of this post!
Sephora Sale: Favorite Haircare
- I’ve been using this shampoo/conditioner lately.
- This is the best dry shampoo!
- Recently bought this surf foam spray for added volume. I spray it in my roots before I blow dry my hair and it works so well!
- I run this hair oil through the ends of my hair every time I style it.
- This hair dryer.
- This singlepass straightener.
- This hair spray.
- Wishlist: Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
Sephora Sale: Favorite Lips
- This lip mask at night. I love it so much and the price is great!
- Lip polish to keep your lips smooth! Just rub a little on before you go to bed and it helps your lipstick go on much smoother!
- This lip mask during the day or even under or over dry lipsticks. I carry it with me at all times! Having hydrated lips makes me look so much more refreshed and awake! I prefer the clear color.
- These lip colors are my favorite. Apply them like a lip gloss, and they dry into a lipstick. The colors are very pigmented. The minis will last you forever if you want to get a set and test out a few colors!
- Love these lip glosses! There are SO many colors to choose from.
- Try this lip plumper if you like a little bit of color! I don’t love clear lip plumper because it turns my lips kind of red. Buff is the perfect color to accentuate your natural lip color, or they have a set here.
- Wishlist: This lipstick in color Pillowtalk! The perfect natural color that can be worn every day!
Sephora Sale: Favorite Skincare
- I have used my Foreo to wash my face for years! I love that it is more sanitary than my clarisonic because it is all silicone rather than the replaceable brush heads on a clarisonic.
- St Tropez Tanning: Use this in the shower for a gradual tan. Very easy to use. Use this mousse for a more drastic tan with one use. I always apply with this $6 applicator mitt!
- Coola sunless tan anti aging face serum: I apply this a few times per week! It is a gel consistency.
- Dr Brandt Age Defying Exfoliator: I keep this in my shower and use it 3 times per week. Whenever my skin feels a little dull, I use this and it makes such a big difference.
- For breakouts dip a q tip into this acne treatment and dab it on your breakouts! I use this as soon as I feel something coming and it is a miracle worker.
- Slip Pillowcase: Anti aging, very soft, also great for your hair!
- Wishlist: Drunk Elephant products! Specifically their Sukari Babyfacial, intensive hydration serum, and jelly cleanser. I have heard they are absolutely amazing for your skin! This Sunday Riley duo. This self tanner machine.
Sephora Sale: Best Makeup
- this primer is my favorite lately! I switch back and fourth between that one and this Hangover replenishing face primer!
- My tinted moisturizer that I use almost every day.
- Use this as a primer or a refresher throughout the day! I spray it on my face when my makeup is looking a little rough at the end of the day!
- My foundation that I use in the Fall/Winter and for photoshoots. I apply it wit this air brush foundation brush which makes the biggest difference!
- I always always always blend my concealer with this beauty blender! This set is great because it includes the smaller size, the original size, and soap to wash them!
- I switch back and fourth between this bronzer, which smells amazing! and this Nars bronzer!
- This highlighter is my favorite!
- This eye shadow palette.
- Use this eye shadow primer potion before you apply your shadow! No creases and your shadow will last much longer!
- I use this on my brows, and then apply this brow gel on top so that they stay put. This is great if your eye brows go a little crazy sometimes.
- These three mascaras are my favorite: Lash Domination | Better than Sex | Superhero
- Wishlist: Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Shadow Stick
I hope you enjoyed this breakdown of all of the products I love from the Sephora Sale! Let me know what you end up trying and what YOUR tried and true products are! See images below: