You know when a friend comes over and you immediately run to grab your latest purchase to share your excitement with them? Well, we’re all friends around here so today this is me raving about a few recent purchases on Amazon that I think you will love! Let’s dive right in!
9 Recent Purchases on Amazon that I Can’t Live Without
- Amika Dry Shampoo
- Makeup Towel Headbands: All I keep wondering is how did I not have one of these sooner? They help me keep my hair out of my face when I am washing or applying makeup!
- Bumble & Bumble Foam Spray: Sometimes I feel like my hair is so heavy that it looks flat even when it is freshly cleaned. I have been using this spray and it has made a big difference! Spray it into the roots of your hair when it is still wet and then blow dry. It’s a miracle worker!
- Laneige Lip Mask: I wear this all the time! I always put it on right before I go to bed and it leaves my lips so soft! I love it so much that I have actually just been leaving one in my car so that I can just have it on my lips at all times.
- Digital Screen Lens Glasses (from Eye Buy Direct): Aren’t these glasses cute? Ok, this is not one of my recent purchases on Amazon, but I LOVE them and had to include them in a post about a few of my recent favorite things. I don’t actually have a prescription BUT I am on my computer so much that it can cause headaches and eye strain. These glasses have made a big difference, plus they are such a good price and are so adorable. (You can get 20% off with the code 20FALL right now!)
- Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis: Sometimes I just like to take my mind off of my to do lists and escape for a little quiet time. Let me be clear… this is sometimes only a 5 minute little getaway but I just really need it sometimes. I’ve also found that if I spend the 10 minutes I usually spend laying in bed scrolling my phone in the morning reading a book instead, I feel so much more ready for the day when I get up! Girl wash your face was recommended to me by some of you guys when I asked for book recommendations! (See all of the book recommendations here!) This book will leave you so motivated whether you’re a business woman, a stay at home mom, a working mom, or anywhere in between.
- Coola Mineral Liplux SPF 30: This lip balm is great! It has a slight tint to it and has SPF in it, which is so important and can be hard to find in a lip balm.
- Grande Lips tinted lip plumper: Lip plumper can make my lips a little red, so I love using this lip plumper because it is such a pretty color.
- These flannel shirts: One more thing that’s not actually one of my recent purchases on amazon, but that I have to share! They are 40% off right now! The products are laid out on mine, and I also have the navy and gold color.