The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is almost over. Get these deals before prices go back up August 8th (Tomorrow)! View the full sale here, or shop my top 10 below. Scroll to the bottom of this post to view the top 5 best deals of the weekend.
10 Things You Don’t Want To Miss Out On from the #Nsale:
1. Live In Legging. (I prefer full length with my boots, and cropped for working out.) I’ve had mine for a couple years and they haven’t balled up and are still in perfect condition. The waist band doesn’t cut me off weird in the waist, which is a major plus!
2. Caslon Tee: Available in 13 colors and only $17. This tee is a great relaxed fit, but not too relaxed that it looks unflattering. There are striped and solid patterns available.
3. The Nars Pallete: It includes four blushes, my favorite bronzer, and a highlighter. It’s a great deal and I love the idea of keeping it in my purse for on the go touch ups! Some people say they love it for contouring, but I still haven’t figured that out. 😉
4. Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant. This stuff is dreamy! The scent is called ‘cashmere mist’, and it is the best smell ever.
5. Sneakers. Whether you need a new pair of workout shoes, or a sneaker to go with everyday clothes, now is the time to get them before prices go back up. I couldn’t choose just one, so I linked to my faves below.
6. These boyfriend jeans. These are so amazing! If you are in between sizes, size down on these. They are a flattering boyfriend fit, and the frayed hem at the bottoms is perfection.
7. Voluspa Candles. I’m obsessed with these candles. You’re basically getting a free large candle in this package. I love giving these candles as gifts. I usually pair it with a cute bracelet and it makes the perfect present! Or you can keep all three for yourself. 😉 There is also another full size pack here that has more subtle scents and more simple candle tins, and a mini pack of three here for only $15!
8. This top, but make sure you get a size smaller than usual. These run large. I grab one of these every year. They are extremely soft, and are with jeans and boots. When I worked at Nordstrom, I would show people this shirt and they would always end up coming back for more colors because its just that good. I’m loving the teal brit color.
9. Alex and Ani Bracelets. If you already have Alex and Ani bracelets, this is the perfect time to add another one to your stack. It’s so fun to collect and layer these bracelets. These are what I usually pair with the Voluspa candles for a fun gift!
10. A Flannel/Plaid Shirt. It all depends what type of flannel you’re looking for, but everyone can use one and they’re all on sale. I recently read an article of 5 things you’ll find in every celebs closet, and a Rails flannel was one of them. I have one myself, and it is ultra soft and the perfect relaxed fit. They rarely go on sale so it’s a pretty good deal. I have also included some other flannels at lower price points below, like this black and white one for $28.
Top 5 Deals of the Weekend
- These White Jeans 45% off! I have these and they’re fab! They are soft, but not see through.
- Fitbit Charge HR 15% off. I love love love my fitbit. I use it every day.
- Gap Friends + Family Event Aug 5-7. 40% off everything online, no exclusions with code FFBEST, plus earn $25 Gap Cash for every $50 you spend. I always stock up on baby clothes during these sales! I just can’t get myself to pay full price for clothes that he can only wear a handful of times.
- VS Pink: Build your own sports bra + legging combo for $45.
- New additions to Anthropologie Sale plus an extra 25% off sale, discount applied once you add it to your cart!