The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is almost here!
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale will be here before we know it, and things are looking a little bit different this year. You can preview the entire sale right now, and create your entire wishlist for the sale. Then, when it’s your time to shop the sale, you’re ready to go! I love this update to the sale because it takes away some of usual chaos of shopping this sale!
The predictable top selling items each year (faux leather leggings, live in leggings, bra-llelujah bralette) are back once again, with not as much variation in the other seasonal pieces. I will be restocking on the beauty products that I purchase year after year during this sale, like my Donna Karan cashmere mist deodorant, and almond shower oil! Normally I find myself struggling to narrow down my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale wishlist, but it’s a little bit shorter for me this year! (Not necessarily a bad thing!)
Not sure what level you are? Find out here. While I will be shopping the sale in a couple days, I won’t be buying EVERYTHING I have my eye on. I plan on over ordering and then narrowing things down to a realistic number of my favorites. That is one of my top tips to shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: If you are thinking about buying something, buy it now and decide later since items sell out so quickly. Here’s a quick list of everything I’m eyeing for my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale wishlist.
My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Wishlist
- Donna Karan Cashmere Deodorant
- Supergoop! SPF 50 3 pack
- L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil
- BeautyBio R 45 3 Phase Skin Transforming Set
Clothing, Shoes, + Accessories Wishlist
- Alo ribbed hoodie & sweats (I have this in gray. Size down because it runs big!)
- Good American Midi Dress
- Moonlight V neck pajamas
- Cutout Mock neck top
- Nike Crew Neck Sweatshirt in both black and gray (I already tried this on and it’s adorable! Size up for the perfect oversized look.)
- Marc Fisher Padmia Boot (these were gifted to me!)
- BlankNYC Fleece Bomber (this was gifted to me!)
- Double Strand Necklace
- Joes Jeans (boys)
- Adidas sneakers (boys)
- Tucker & Tate moto joggers (boys)
- Tucker & Tate hooded flannel (boys)
- Tucker & Tate gold leopard boots (girls)
- Hooded tutu and leggings set (girls)
- Cozy ruffle joggers in gray (girls)
- Wood serving board
- Zuma Blanket in natural or the oversized linen throw in blush (for the end of my bed!)
- White Linen Duvet cover
- Robert Barakett Crewneck (Brett’s favorite tees)
- Nike Socks 3 pack
- Alo Men’s Core Hoodie
- React Phantom Ruin Flyknit
Hope you enjoyed seeing my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale wishlist! Did you know shopping through my links helps run my blog? If you click a link before adding things to your cart or right before you checkout, I am able to receive a commission from the sale! Nothing changes in the order on your end…think of it like a sales person in stores! Fun fact: I used to work at the Nordstrom in Las Vegas!
Don’t forget to check out my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Preview post here incase you missed it and stay tuned for more sale coverage!
What are you most excited to buy during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? Let me know in a comment below!