My favorite sale of the year is just a few days away so today I’m sharing everything you need to know about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. In this Nordstrom Anniversary Sale preview I’m sharing important dates, top deals, and 5 tried and true products that I have in my current wardrobe.
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is unlike any other sale! Every year Nordstrom shoppers look forward to shopping this amazing sale because they release brand new items for the upcoming Fall season at a discounted rate for a limited amount of time. At the end of the sale all items go back up to full price. Many of the items end up selling out and are not available at any other retailers, making them highly coveted items!
All Nordy Club members are able to shop the sale early. The higher your status, the earlier you are able to shop. If you aren’t quite sure what level you are, you can log into your account and this page will tell you when you’re able to start shopping!
If you don’t have a Nordstrom Card yet, and you’re interested in getting one and unlocking Early Access, you can apply here. This is the only store credit card I have, and I have it solely for the purpose of this sale!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Preview: Important Dates
Now-Aug 18: Preview is now available! View everything here !
August 4-18: Icon Early Access
August 7-18: Ambassador Early Access
August 10-18: Influencer Early Access
August 13-18: Insider Early Access
August 19-30: Sale opens to the public!
August 30: Sale ends & prices go back up.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Preview:
A few NSale Deals that immediately stood out to me:
- Uppababy Vista $243 off: If you happen to be in the market for a stroller, this is THE BEST. We have had ours for over 4 years now and I still think about how good of a purchase it was every time I use it. The best part is that it converts into a double. (We purchased the second seat when I was pregnant with Paige.) Another thing I love about it is that the Nuna Pipa clicks into right into this stroller AND it is also a part of the sale.
- Olaplex Jumbo Set: This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner! I have never seen it go on sale, so I can’t wait to take advantage of this deal. It is a $126 value for $86 and as someone who restocks on this frequently, jumbo sizes at a discounted rate sound like great idea to me. Speaking of hair, have any of you tried this hair oil? I’m tempted to try it!
- Barefoot Dreams Blankets: The softest blankets! The leopard is typically the first to sell out.
- My Most Worn Pair of Jeans: You just can’t beat a $63 pair of jeans. And funny enough I reach for these every time over my designer denim. Disclaimer: These are a true denim material. They will feel a little stiff and tight in the beginning. I stuck to my normal size because I knew I would be wearing them all the time however most people size up one size in these.
- $35 Topshop Dress: I have last years version of this dress (in a yellowish rust color) and I wore it so much! I love that it comes in black and gray this year. Such a great price.
- Alo Workout Set: I have to get my hands on this! I absolutely love Alo, and we all know I love a good matching workout set. I’ll probably stick to the blue, but I’m kind of loving the bright pink too!
- Tie Dye Pieces: The tie dye trend continues and I’m here for it. These are my 2 favorite tie dye items from the sale!
- The 2 in 1 Dress: This splurge worthy dress is on the top of my list! I have been wanting this dress for a long time, and I was SO excited when I found out it is a part of the sale. I don’t know about you guys but trying to create the sweater over a slip dress look is not as easy as it sounds. These two were literally made for each other. The sweater is not connected to the dress, making both pieces very versatile. The color of the dress is beautiful and will also look great paired with a leather jacket, blazer, or cardigan.
- Patagonia: Patagonia is always a top seller of the sale and they have more options than they’ve ever had. I love the pinkish rose gold puffer! Linked more options below as well. This fleece is only $69 which is a great price for these.
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigans: Is it even a Nordstrom Anniversary Sale without Barefoot dreams cardigans? I really like the new styles they released! If you’re new to BFD they are the softest cardigans ever. They are great for a casual outfit and just for lounging around the house.
- Moonlight Pajamas: I grab a new pair of these every year. They are such a nice material. Soft, cozy, and breathable. I’m hoping to get my hands on the pink tan striped pair. These sell out every year very quickly
- This cozy BP set: This comes in 7 different pattern options at $24.90 per piece. My favorite is the black and white snow leopard print!
- These leather Croc booties. (Size down 1/2 size in these!) The taupe is by far my favorite color.
- These fun studded sneakers: These are going to sell out so quickly. They almost have a Golden Goose vibe, but 1/10th of the price!
Initial Thoughts on the NSale:
There is a noticeable difference in the amount of products in the sale this year and I actually really enjoyed sifting through the sale. (Probably because my go-to products that I was hoping to score are still a part of it!) Viewing the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale preview was so much less overwhelming, and there are still so many fun steals! There are way less designer items compared to previous years. As far as designer pieces go, these sneakers and this dress are calling my name. Way less baby items, more casual items, and less statement pieces than usual. Enough talking, let me show you some items that immediately stood out to me from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale preview!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Preview: 5 Must Haves!
I hope you enjoyed this Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Preview! I can’t wait to share more about the sale with you! Click here to view the entire sale and stay tuned for more #NSALE content!