In a shopping mood? I’ve rounded up the best 4th of July sales for you! The sales are incredible this weekend! I’m talking swimsuits, skincare, Adidas sneakers, my favorite dresses, and so much more. Happy shopping!
The Best 4th of July Sales, a Complete Shopping Guide:
*All of these images are shoppable! Click on a product to shop.*
- Charlotte Tilbury! Spend $100 and get a gorgeous full size eye shadow palette FREE! This is valued at $57. If you’re new to this beauty brand, it is one of my absolute favorites. I included my favorite products below. I also have a highlight on my Instagram account titled “updated makeup” if you’d like to see how I use these products!
- Huge Skincare Sale! I use the ExLinea which many people call “botox in a bottle.” It is great for fine lines and crows feet. The Dr Dennis gross peel pads have been on my wishlist and they RARELY go on sale so I decided to finally try them out! I have heard so many good things about this product. I also ordered the PCA pigment gel which is supposed to help with sun damaged skin. (Shoutout to all of my fellow ladies who used to go to tanning beds back in the day. Ugh.) Click on over to SkincareRX to see if your favorite skincare products are a part of the sale. Some products are already on sale, while others are a part of the code JULY4 for 25% off!
- Spanx 50% off Sale! No code needed. Shop the full Spanx sale here.
- GloPRO Microneedliing Starter Set on sale!
- Frankies Bikinis: 20% off ENTIRE site with code STARS. My favorite styles are the Connor Top and Kelly bottoms. You may recognize these swimsuits from my June outfits try on session last week! These are high quality and very comfortable.
- Quay: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Sunglasses and Blue light glasses! This style is my most used pair of blue light glasses. I absolutely love their blue light glasses and sunnies. It’s nice to have affordable and cute sunglasses I don’t have to stress about! Mine have lasted through being dropped over and over again and many splashes in the pool.
- The Sis Kiss: Buy 2, Get 1 FREE! (No code needed.) This stackable jewelry is the best! I have a few initial necklaces, some stackable bracelets, and a name necklace. They make great gifts and I love that they have a mama line.
The Best 4th of July Sales Continued:
- ADIDAS: 25% off site wide INCLUDING SALE! with code SUMMER! Shop the sale here!
- Sole Society Weekender Bag Sale! All weekender bags now $59.99! I have this in blush & cognac.
- Anthropologie: Major sale + Extra 50% off! Discount applied at checkout! Shop the full sale here!
- Nordstrom: Designer Clearance up to 60% off
- Frontgate: up to 50% off site wide + free shipping on everything including furniture! This is where my striped outdoor rug is from.
- BB Dakota: 40% off almost everything with code YAY40! Their new arrivals are SO good! Their items are sold in Nordstrom, Revolve, etc. but this is the best deal. I’m sure you’ll recognize quite a few of these from my march outfits try on session!
Keep checking back for more of the best 4th of July sales!