Good morning, good morning! As promised, here is a breakdown of my top picks from all of the Black Friday sales happening today! So many of you have taken advantage of my Black Friday Hit List already! Incase you missed it, scroll to the bottom of this post to view a simple (updated) list of all of the best deals! I found myself at Lululemon at 4:45 this morning, even though I said I wouldn’t give in to the Black Friday madness. Let’s just say it feels good to be back home and shopping online!
Best of Amazon:
- I think the 23andme DNA tests are such a unique gift! I have been hearing so much about them lately and you can get them half off right now!
- We love our external hard drives for backing up all of our photos!
- Half off of these robot vacuum cleaners! I really want one!
- Hot picks from Hot Wheels, Barbie, Fisher Price, etc.
- Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch: receive $50 amazon gift card with purchase
- GoPro Hero5 Black on sale! (Bought this for Brett’s birthday and he loves it. We will be taking it on all of our trips and making an effort to document special occasions on here instead of our phones.
- Ring doorbell $80 off!
- $100 off the Rumba vacuum.
- These magnets are one of Michael’s favorite toys. We take them in the car and to church with us!
- I am really intrigued by this Osmo Genius Kit that transforms your iPad into a learning tool for kids. Just added it to my cart!
- We invested in a good blender a few Christmas’ ago and it is life changing! I suggest Vitamix or Blendtec.
- These running watches are an incredible gift idea for someone who loves to run or walk often!
- This is so perfect for a game room or man cave.
Best of Nordstrom
- Extra 20% off select sale items! (Prices will never go this low after this sale!)
- Cashmere is marked down from $90-$70 plus additional 20% off!
- Ugg Slippers were $119, marked down to $89, plus additional 20% off!
- Rails plaid shirts were $$148, marked down to $$99, plus additional 20% off!
My stroller is a total splurge, but I honestly don’t have one single complaint about it. It is THE best and it is 20% off right now. I personally like it better than the City Select, which is also another really great option currently 15% off. (I highly recommend buying a stroller that will convert to a double from the start, since strollers are such a big investment!
Best of Patagonia from Back Country
Patagonia is a huge trend right now! A fleece or puffer jacket make a great gift for men and women. A few of you requested that I pick out some of my favorites so here you go! You can get 35% off of their classic quarter zip fleece jackets (LOVE) which brings it to $65. Such an affordable present! My absolute favorite is this blush/rose water fleece pullover.
Target Update: If you spend $50, you will receive a 20% off coupon to use at a later date! I bought this toolset for Michael. It is full price, but we’ve had it on his Christmas list and we will receive the coupon!
Best of Macy’s (Use code HURRY for 20% off!)
*I can’t believe I found the Rumba vacuum for $263 after the code is applied!*
Best of Tarte Cosmetics
I also had some messages requesting exactly what Tarte products I use in my everyday makeup routine. This is the BEST time to buy these things. Here you go! (Use code FRIYAY for 25% off almost everything)
- Shape Tape Concealer: I use this under my eyes whether I’m wearing tinted moisturizer or a full face of makeup. It is the only concealer that doesn’t crease under my eyes and provides great coverage without looking “cakey.”
- Amazonian Clay Foundation
- Amazonian Clay Blush in color blushing bride
- My favorite foundation brush
- Amazonian Clay Tinted Moisturizer, for days when I’m not doing a full face of makeup but want a little something on my skin.
Best of Ulta
- $10 Mascara, regularly $20+ (these will sell out!)
- I stock up on my favorite hair spray every year. It holds curls while still allowing your hair to be flowy! Reg$19, now $8.99
- Such a great time to buy your favorite high end shampoo. I love Joico!
- These are always in Brett’s stocking!
- 40% off Anastasia Glow Kit!
- 20% off Clarisonic Gift Sets
- $59.99 Chi Straightener, reg $99
*If you are looking for a gift idea for an expecting mom or a baby, these are a MUST! Prices are incredible right now. They are such a great baby shower gift as well! The weathered brown and gray colors are a perfect gender neutral color that match everything.
Black Friday Hit List:
Henri Bendel: 20% off everything, 25% off $100, 30% off $200
Sole Society: 50% off select styles
Tory Burch: 30% off $250 (including sale!) with code THANKS
Abercrombie: 50% off entire site
Anthropologie: 30% off EVERYTHING
Ann Taylor: 50% off everything with code THANKFUL
ASOS: 30% off everything with code EPIC30
Back Country Up to 40% Off (For those of you who want Patagonia!)
Banana Republic: 50% off original priced items, plus additional 10% off for card holders
Express: 50% off everything + free shipping
Gap: 50% off everything, no exclusions
Good American: 40% off select styles (their jeans are incredible on all body types. size down because they run big.)
Kate Spade: 30% off everything with code GIVEJOY
Nordstrom: Extra 20% off select sale items! (Prices will never go this low after this sale!), Cashmere is marked down from $90-$70 plus additional 20% off!, Ugg Slippers were $119, marked down to $89, plus additional 20% off!, Rails plaid shirts were $$148, marked down to $$99, plus additional 20% off!
Old Navy: 50% off entire purchase, plus $1 cozy socks!
Macy’s: Extra 20% off with code HURRY
Rebecca Minkoff: 25% off orders of $100+
ShopBop: Buy More, Save More Event // 20% off of $200, 25% off of $500, 30% off of $800+
Urban Outfitters: Buy 1 get one 50% off on everything
Wildfox: 40% off full price items with code ALLSMILES (their lounge wear is the SOFTEST! I have a few different pieces!)
Hunter: 20% off selected styles
Nike: extra 25% off sale with code EPIC25
Sam Edelman: 30% off site wide with code SAMSGIVING
Steve Madden: Buy one get one 70% off with code
Clarisonic: 30% off all devices with code SHOPEARLY
Sephora: Dealsgiving specials, online only!
t3: 25% off with code FRIDAY17
Tarte : (my favorite brand lately!) 25% off
Ulta:Black Friday Beauty Busters Starting at 6pm
HOME & ACCESSORIES
Amazon: Tons of incredible deals happening all weekend long including Robot vacuums, blender, Keurig, children toys, etc.
Kohls: Limited time door busters including Instant Pot, Keurig, Kitchenaid, Sonicare, Dyson, etc. plus extra 15% off with code SAVEBIG15
Minted: 15% off everything, 20% off holiday cards, gifts, and home $150+ with code BF2017
Pottery Barn: 20% off with code THANKS, 30% off stockings, candles & more
Target: Incredible door busters including GoPro Hero, Dyson, Beats
West Elm: Buy more, save more // up to 30% off with code SAVEMORE
FOR THE KIDS
Amazon: Black Friday deals happening all weekend long including tons of holiday gift ideas for kids.
Freshly Picked: Rare 25% off Sale moccasins!
Gap Kids: 50% off everything! Great time to stock up on kids clothes!
Hunter Boots: 30% off all children’s boots!
Walmart: Black Friday deals including doll houses, building sets, drones, etc.