The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale ends SUNDAY, which means prices go back up on Monday! Here are 10 closet staples that I personally own and love from the sale that you don’t want to miss out on! Scroll to the bottom to see my top picks organized by category!
1.These high waisted zella leggings have turned out to be a number one seller this year. They have gone in and out of stock and happened to restock over the weekend! My favorite thing about them is that they work great for workout wear OR everyday style. I love wearing mine with boots in the colder months.
2. These convertible booties definitely make the cut for top 5 purchases of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. They can be worn as mules or as a normal ankle bootie and come in 4 different colors. (I went with gray.) When I shared these over on Instagram, people went crazy over them!
3. I waited almost an entire year for these faux leather leggings to come back on sale! Trust me, if you are interested in them get them while you can. By the time I realized I wanted them last year, they were sold out in my size. These leggings are tight in all the right places for the most flattering fit! They keep everything nice and tight in the mid section without feeling uncomfortable AND they make your booty look amazing. I’m so glad I was able to snag these this year!
4. The seamless cami’s are a great addition to any last minute purchase you’re making during the sale! I’m actually tempted to buy a couple more just since I know they won’t be going on sale again until next year. They are perfect for wearing under tops that are either sheer or a little too low cut. You can wear them on one side for higher coverage, or wear the other side for slightly lower coverage! I’m telling you… these are a game changer! I love mine so much.
5. The military jacket, without surprise, ended up being the number one jacket that my readers loved from the sale! It is a butter soft material that is unlike your typical cargo jacket. The fit is just perfect, and I love that it isnt a bulky or stiff material. I have an extra small and it fits perfectly. This jacket looks amazing with high waisted jeans!
6. If you’re in the market for a good pair of nice, regular, dark wash jeans, this is your go-to pair. They are high waisted, extremely soft, a perfect fit, and under $100 until Monday! When I worked at Nordstrom this was always the pair that I would suggest, and that everyone would end up buying.
7. These high waisted Moto leggings are the one pair of workout leggings I bought from the sale. I really love how they fit! I went with the olive, only because I have a similar black pair already. These actually mimic the Alo Moto leggings, which are double the price…but I do love mine!)
8. Owning a pair of black pointed to pumps and a pair of nude pointed toe pumps will make your life so much easier! You never really have to wonder if you’re going to have shoes to match that top or dress of yours. At just $65 I feel like you can’t go wrong. I really love these and have them in the black and the nude. (Also available in 2 other colors.)
9. Let’s talk about no-show-socks. It’s taken me a long time to jump on this train. Mainly because every pair of no show socks I have ever tried either feels uncomfortable or slides all over the place. I tried these Stance no-show-socks from the sale after hearing a few friends rave about them. Well let me tell you… this girl is oddly excited about her new socks! They come in a pack of 3, have a seamless toe making them extremely comfortable, and they don’t slide off of my heel!
10. Every year I like to buy a new pair of boots. I have a thing for over the knee boots, but it can be hard to find OTK boots that are flattering on me due to my height (5’4″) and my muscular legs. Well I bought this pair and I absolutely love how they look on me! They are an incredible price, especially considering the brand! I went with the brown color because they will go with my faux leather leggings, black jeans, and my zella leggings! (Sometimes I don’t like how black boots look on me paired with black pants.) These are available in 3 different color options!
#NSALE FAVORITES by category
Just added to my basket: This satin pajama style top looks adorable with ripped jeans or tucked into a skirt; The hacci sweatshirt is FINALLY back in stock! It is so soft and cozy. Perfect for everyday and around the house.
Bottoms I own: David Lerner cuffed faux leather leggings (I love all of their leggings! Check out their site here), zella moto legging, high waisted Hoxton Jeans, high waisted leggings, Spanx leggings
HANDBAGS, ACCESSORIES, & OTHER
Items I Own: Brahmin top handle bag (pictured above), these $35 sunglasses, Duffle Bag (perfect for a day bag or carry on! Under $60), Dry Bar Tressed to Impress collection, Dermaflash Facial Exfoliating device, and bath towels in charcoal gray